Fees Structure New
for AY 2023-24
- School fee can be paid through prisms web portal before the specified dates of every month which are informed in the instruction booklet. Thereafter a fine of Rs.50/- will be charged.
- Failing to pay fees continuously for 4 months, the student will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Fees will be collected only on working days between 8.00 am to 1.00pm(Saturday counter closed).
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Entire fees can be paid in advance.
- School tuition fees will be accepted in cash or cheque only. Cheque must be drawn on the name ‘Pratibha International School’
- Fees for the month of April and May must be paid by 15th March.
- Pupils will not be allowed to sit unless all fees are paid up to date.
- Fees includes expenses towards work experience, furniture, maintenance and repair, first aid, school calendar, examination, sports, library, water, electricity, field trip and staff welfare.
- Bus fees should be paid quarterly, in cash and for twelve months. • Fees will not be collected without the fee card.
- Before a pupil is admitted to primary section, an admission form should be duly filled in and signed by the parents or guardian.
- Before withdrawal parents/guardian must give ONE month notice in advance.
- Those who leave in April should pay their fees for the month of May also.
- If the pupil takes leave without notice for more than 15 days then his/ her names is struck off the rolls for unexplained absence and as per rules. School fees are due as long as pupil’s name is in the register.
- Parents are requested to notify the office of time when they leave the school and fees will have to be paid till the name is withdrawn.
- The Leaving Certificate will be issued after one week on receipt of the application.